omg your on fire omg your on fire

Obsolete was a good movie

um.. that was pretty boring

it would've been better if the art was better and was animated better.

-Obsolete- -Obsolete-

I'm going to rethink my life...

It is so refreshing to see a real work of art with emotion and depth instead of 11 year old mind numbing flashes of color.

This definately has your unique drawing style, and very creative transitions. The plot line is easily grasped, and one can't help but feel the various emotions (happy, sad, angry) while viewing this.

The sound is simply an enhancing Musical Soundtrack that emphasizes what the visual art is trying to say. (Well done music I might add)

At the end, the viewer is rewarded with some violence, but all in good taste! Not gory, yet effective.

I was hesitant with the interactivity, but than I realized "holy cow! I have 4 entire links to click and explore!"

Not entirely humorous, but one can't help and chuckle at the lives and bonding of the robot and the inventor.

A++ >> I hope this does well!

King Arthur VS LOTF Kids King Arthur VS LOTF Kids

Changed My Life

I'm glad this is doing so well on here Matt! I remember loving this one when I saw it so long ago. The fighting was especially good, and was very creative with the action moves and flips etc. Eh, wasn't interactive, but I gave it a 10 anywayz. But every other catagory deserved it.
Heh, I'm also glad people aren't like "Who are teh rob0ts killing, this doesents Maeke CEnts?!?11" -- nice work matt, and I'll say it for kicks, you're better than knox